Hair and Skin - Children's Health - Mood/Emotional Well-Being - Men's Health - Cardiovascular Support - Neurological Support
BIOIDENTICAL OMEGA-3 COMPLEX EXCLUSIVELY FROM SALMON
DHA/EPA Naturally Bound to Phospholipids
Fresher Than Fish Oil
Product Number: 69996 - 60 Tablets
1-2 tablets daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
(Previously known as PhosphOmega-3)
EurOmega-3® is the ONLY Omega-3 with DHA/EPA in a biologically active, phospholipid form as it naturally occurs in salmon (not chemically altered or artificially spiked) ensuring absorption and improved stability.
• Bioidentical Omega-3s – as nature intended
• The Omega-3 fatty acids bound to phospholipids in
EurOmega-3 are easily recognized, absorbed, and utilized
by the cells of the body for optimal health benefits
• Omega-3 fatty acids clinically studied for healthy heart,
brain, skin, immune and nervous system support*
• Unique, heart-healthy bioactive peptides not found in krill,
flax, or fish oil*
• Extracted by a patented, chemical-free process using only
natural enzymes and cold water
• Best source of Omega-3 from salmon bound to phospholipids
• Third party tested for purity – no concerns with toxins,
heavy metals, or contaminants
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
|Servings Per Container: 30||Amount/Serving||Daily Value|
Containing Phospholipids, Omega-3 [DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)] and bioactive peptides extracted from Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar), in a balanced ratio as found naturally in salmon; not chemically altered or artificially spiked with DHA/EPA
Other Ingredients: maltodextrin, tricalcium phosphate, gum arabic, modified cellulose, silica, citrus essential oil, titanium dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, iron oxide.
Contains no: sugar, salt, soy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives. It contains only natural ingredients. Color variations are normal. Could be suitable for some vegetarians. No animal by-products.
Heavy metal analysis has been conducted on every batch using ICP-MS and found to be pure and safe.
1. Linder M, Fanni J, Parmentier M, Regnault P. Procede d’obtention d’une huile et d’un hydrolysat de proteins a partir d’une source marine de tissus proteiques et huile et hydrolysat de proteins obtenus par mise en oeuvre de ce procede. French patent number 2,835,703. August 15, 2003.
2. Bracco U. Effect of triglyceride structure on fat absorption. Am J Clin Nutr. 1994 Dec;60(6 Suppl):1002S-1009S.
3. Ramírez M, Amate L, Gil A. Absorption and distribution of dietary fatty acids from different sources. Early Hum Dev. 2001 Nov;65 Suppl:S95-S101.
4. Cansell M, Nacka F, Combe N. Marine lipid-based liposomes increase in vivo FA bioavailability. Lipids. 2003 May;38(5):551-9.
5. Thies F, Pillon C, Moliere P, Lagarde M, Lecerf J. Preferential incorporation of sn-2 lysoPC DHA over unesterified DHA in the young rat brain. Am J Physiol. 1994 Nov;267(5 Pt 2):R1273-9.If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.
Product of France